Bill Murray's Space Jam 4 Bill Murray's Space Jam 4

SirCannabisClock responds:

thanks!

RWD: 018 Nogday RWD: 018 Nogday

Nope

Sorry, I disliked this extremely. None of them were even remotely funny, and the animation wasn't anything spectacular, but it made up for the extremely bland and boring humor. Just opening this up and seeing three outline drawings of the three characters representing the artists already gave me the impression that this would be what I thought it would be.

Why RWD? What does RWD mean anyways and what is it?

Anigen responds:

maybe you should stop watching everything with my name on it if you hate it so much faggot

RWD: 017 RWD: 017

Awful

This is pretty awful. Some smooth animation in a few parts, but then some of it becomes distorted, and the concept is just flat-out boring. The art was ok at times, but it wasn't anything that remotely impressed me. The animation was smooth as I said, and that was the only remotely positive thing about the flash.

Anigen responds:

MrBluePencil: you should be lucky you don't have an abusive alcoholic father, or past traumatic sexual abuse
MrBluePencil: like some teenagers have experienced
MrBluePencil: your problems are dealing with a stupid kid online who doesn' agree with you on something
Anigen Bot: god you're fucking creeping me out
Anigen Bot: im outta here

you got assraped by your dad

opinion invalid

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Overrated

You three animators have good skill in animation, but this isn't the style that I like at all. The story was pretty pointless, and there wasn't any special qualities to it other than the art and animation.

I guess I'm the very minority of the people who dislike this, but I still have the right to my opinion even if it's opposed to 99.6% of them.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

There

Another installation of the Awesome series. Am I expecting anything that's at least alright to my standards? No. However, better than the latest ones, so you're making an improvement.

I understand that you have skill: character designs where intentionally bland, but the animation went fluent with it, so that's a pro. However, what I do not like about these is the style of humor. These aren't funny, they're not even remotely funny. Not everybody has the same sense of humor, so I'm going to get flamed for this, but I really hate video game humor. There. I hate it. I wish it was gone from NG, but alas, no.

Pooh - It Had to be Done2 Pooh - It Had to be Done2

Nice One

Nice sequel to the first one, Piglet is a fucking amazing character, which is based on my character as well. Good art, good animation, short, but pleasant. Also, to answer your question regarding who created Pooh, the first Pooh stories were created by A.A. Milne.

e-lusiv3yearold responds:

Pooh.

A Coin Toss A Coin Toss

Ok.

I really enjoy abstract and experimental art, but this was a little too plain to fit into that category. It was just a lot of simple "cute" animations doing random things, but I did like the poetry you wrote in this. Try to make the landscape in these more than a white bg with lines, it'll be more appealing to my eyes.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Simply astounding

An amazing twist of a SpongeBob episode, all fucked up. Good job.

Ronald McDonald Ronald McDonald

these_are_operated.

It's Ronald fucking McDonald performing McSexual activites.

blek koffi blek koffi

Fantastic

Well, WPS, the one who makes fun of my "mild disorder," it's good to see you make something I really like. As it's been said, the first thing that I envisioned from watching this was Ren and Stimpy. Very nice art, and blending of claymation. Hope to see you make more work that distracts me from having my tummy placed on thebackalleys forums.

W-P-S responds:

shut the hell up you socially challenged cunt
stop blamin da fact that you're a whiney piece of shit on mild disorders you shitcollector

if you actually need shitty cartoons to distract you from "havin mah tummy placed on da backalleys forums" then you need a fuckin hobby dickweed
do something important with your life instead of whining about unimportant internet bullshit