Bill Murray's Space Jam 4 Bill Murray's Space Jam 4

SirCannabisClock responds:

thanks!

RWD: 018 Nogday RWD: 018 Nogday

Nope

Sorry, I disliked this extremely. None of them were even remotely funny, and the animation wasn't anything spectacular, but it made up for the extremely bland and boring humor. Just opening this up and seeing three outline drawings of the three characters representing the artists already gave me the impression that this would be what I thought it would be.

Why RWD? What does RWD mean anyways and what is it?

Anigen responds:

maybe you should stop watching everything with my name on it if you hate it so much faggot

RWD: 017 RWD: 017

Awful

This is pretty awful. Some smooth animation in a few parts, but then some of it becomes distorted, and the concept is just flat-out boring. The art was ok at times, but it wasn't anything that remotely impressed me. The animation was smooth as I said, and that was the only remotely positive thing about the flash.

Anigen responds:

MrBluePencil: you should be lucky you don't have an abusive alcoholic father, or past traumatic sexual abuse
MrBluePencil: like some teenagers have experienced
MrBluePencil: your problems are dealing with a stupid kid online who doesn' agree with you on something
Anigen Bot: god you're fucking creeping me out
Anigen Bot: im outta here

you got assraped by your dad

opinion invalid

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Wow

Seems like people are 5ing this because it's being presented by Tom. Anywas, it was just a poster that you could click. I'm alright with anything such as that, but the poster was bland and boring and each character was just a boring resemblance of Newgrounds.

Flipped Out Flipped Out

Good for the Mind

Pretty damn fun.

- Mind Impulse - - Mind Impulse -

Great Mind Game

It was a nice game to refresh the mind a bit, and figure out how fast your brain processes answers to questions. The first two very easy, but it started getting challenging with the clock and blocks seeing as I don't have very good skills for that.

Well done.

BBS banned? BBS banned?

Uh...

That was just a voice acting clip about an unfunny fad or whatever of the BBS.

EyeLovePoozy responds:

lolwut

That's me stupid. Here's someones interpretation of this audio track:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /466177

climbing through the hole climbing through the hole

Nice industrial

It really sounds an instrumental track of NIN's, and yes, this has been said many times, but I really have to agree with them. Had that nice eerie industrial touch, and I enjoyed listening to it.

snayk responds:

I don't get sick of it. Thanks!

Homicidal Rampage Homicidal Rampage

Nicely Done

Very catchy industrial music, with a slight hint of rave.